This RGB LED controller is an easy-to-use device with a wireless remote touchpad for both 12V DC and 24V DC RGB LED Lighting. It provides 25 preprogrammed static colors, including shades of white, and 9 dynamic color-changing effects. Using RF technology, the remote will work through walls and doors up to 100 feet away. The touchpad, designed to look like a designer-style switch, can also be wall mounted. Requires a 12V 23A batter, included.
- 25 preprogrammed static colors, including shades of white
- 9 dynamic color-changning effects
- Adjustable brightness levels for static colors and certain effects
- Adjustable speed for all color-changing effects
- Built-in-memory, unit will remember last color or effect after powered off
- Easy to wire using onboard screw-down terminal block connections
- Wireless controls eliminate wire runs
- Optional channel codes available when using multiple wireless RGB controllers in the same area
Unique channel: Allows each transmitter to independently switch and control separate zones of LED tape lighting in the same building without cross interference.
Channeled alike: Allows each transmitter touchpad to control serveral controller receivers in unison for expanded same zone lighting control.